This is my personal web site. I take no responsibilities on the information listed here.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Long Time No See

My last article was written on October ’06……….. That means, I haven’t written a new article for almost 3 months now!! Also, I still don’t have all reviews completed for the maid cafes that I have already visited.

Aside from the fact that I am lazy, I came up with two reasons why this happened:

  • I have been busy with my job, especially in January: I could not go to Akihabara at all during this month!!
  • I have too much information on my review. It takes about 1~2 hours to finish one article.
I guess I cannot do anything about the first reason, but I can do something about the latter one. I think it comes down to whether I take amount of information per review or number of reviews. I think I should reduce amount of information but cover as much cafes as I can, since I am starting to question how many English-speaking people care very detailed information like if a particular maid cafe has communication notebook or not. (-_- ;;;;

Anyways, let me know if you have any suggestions about this site. You can just pick a random article and add comment to it, even thought the suggestion has nothing to do with the article.

No comments: